31 December 2007

Textured Scarf

Well, I finally finished the scarf I was making to go with my devil hat. I'd had it hibenating for a while as I needed to get another ball of yarn to finish it. I completed it in the car on Boxing Day on the way to my brother's flat in Bedford and got straight onto a new beanie hat for Andy!

Materials
Debbie Bliss Stella (50g/83m approx)
60% silk, 20% rayon, 20% cotton
3 balls - shade 9, scarlet

Needles
1 pair 4.5mm (size US7) or size to obtain guage

Tension
21 stitches and 36 rows in 4 inches in stocking stitch

Pattern
CO 20 st
*K 3 rows
P 1 row*
Repeat until desired length
BO

Finishing
Weave in ends and wear

2 comments:

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

CresceNet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.