17 May 2008

Mr Sandman, bring me a dream

I need sleep! But it's been pretty rare recently. It's improved a little but it's 1.30am and I'm still up. I have no idea why either. I plan on going knitting tomorrow, either to weekend knitting in London at the Wellcome Institute or Brixton to watch Iron Man and knit at the same time. It'll probably depend on how social I am feeling in the morning. I have managed to get all my yarn very neatly organised and weighed finally, plus I've wound my Cherry Vanilla hand-dyed into two balls to start Pomatomus. My bamboo fingerless mitts are done and I've hibernated Louise's garter until I know how big it has to be so I don't feel too guilty adding two new projects to my list. Yep, as you can see, I'm also knitting up an Adipose from Dr Who! This new series has left me surprisingly happy as I thought I'd hate Catherine Tate in it but Donna is a very good character and David Tennent is just getting better and better.

My new pastime is listening to podcasts. I have Miss Flip Knits and Subknits currently being listened to but I have subscribed to several others, including Stephen Fry's new one and the Dr Who commentaries (yes, I have turned into a bit of a fan girl). They're great as I can knit and listen at the same time and it stops me just listening to Harry Potter audiobooks all the time.

Anyway...I really should go and sleep; I have Niki's birthday do tomorrow and I still need to get out and grab her a present!

0 comments: