03 June 2008

Tagged for a meme

Well, I was tagged by Justine so thought I should do this sometime.

'The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.'

1. What was I doing ten years ago?
OK, so 1998. That would be pre-Andy. I was in 2nd year of high school (I went to an independent school in Stockport) so I would very likely have been sitting end of term exams round about now. Or revising for them at least. I was a bit of a goody-goody at school and did sillily well in my school exams. I probably also had a crush on the guy I had a crush on for about 5 years on and off. But I was way too much of a swot for him. Gah....thinking back, I do remember how much I was teased about this guy as it seemed to be public knowledge that I liked him. It was also around the same time I was getting a lot of crap of some of the other guys at school too. I was a sucker for this.

What else happened in 1998? My grandma died that summer. That was pretty horrible but expected. I wish I hadn't had to see her so ill before hand either.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
Go to the job centre (yay!)
Do coding for enrichment task
Apply for jobs
Sort some website stuff out for my parents
Tidy the kitchen

3. Snacks I enjoy:
chocolate, biscuits, cake...all the bad stuff!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy the perfect house and spend money on making it more perfect. Set up a yarn store that would sell gorgeous yarn, cupcakes and tea and have computers to use for Ravelry and plenty of space for knitting. Make sure all my friends and family were comfortable for money. Give money to cat charities. Adopt more cats (I want to be a mad cat lady). Give money to Pythia for stuff they need like in-ear monitors. Donate IWBs to the second placement school as they deserve them. Travel a lot and probably buy a second home in somewhere like San Francisco.

There's tons more that I could do and there's a few of them I plan to do even without the billionaire malarkey.

5. Places I've lived:
Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, South Kensington, East Dulwich - I haven't really moved round a lot at all.

6. People I want to know more about:
Janet
Juliet
Josh
Katie
RubyRedRuca

In other news, Andy has been made redundant.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I've just written my answers.

Janet said...

And I've now done mine...