30 July 2008

Meme and Pay It Forward

Ok, so I was tagged by Katie for the 6 quirky things meme.

Here are the rules.
1)Link to the person who tagged me
2)Mention the rules
3)Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4)Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5)Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged

So, here goes:
1. My finger tips bend back on themselves a lot further than normal so I can't really hold my hand out flat
2. I love eating peanut butter straight off a spoon and have been doing it for years
3. I was in frog legged plaster when I was little and spent my 2nd birthday in hospital
4. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, James Bond and Clive Cussler novels
5. I taught myself to knit about 2 years ago
6. I met my husband when I was in my junior ten pin bowling league

So I shall now tag 6 people:
1. quelle erqsome
2. The Kinky Knitter
3. Nyssa
4. Justine
5. Tripping Yarns
6. Yogic Knitter

I'm also going to take part in Pay It Forward. I pledge that I will knit/handmake a gift for the next 3 people who comment on my blog and make sure they get it within the next year. All I ask of them is that they do the same. I've decided to do this after signing up to The Knit Nurse's PIF.

In other news, my interview seemed to go well enough and I will find out by the end of the week.

0 comments: