07 January 2009

Promotion...with a competition

It's not mine, sadly, but Justine has a new blog and she's running a competition. To enter, you need to post a comment on this entry about your favourite literary character. If you do, could you mention that I sent you over there please? And promote her blog too! Justine's such an interesting person and I've missed her and really missed trying to catch up with her life via her blog so it's good to see something new from her. And whilst you check her out, there's also her knitting podcast (with Sally) called Miss Flip Knits. And check out the other blogs on the links on the right hand side of my blog. It's not a complete list of what I read but some of my favourites are there (you do NOT want to see the state of my Newsfire RSS reader; there are way too many blogs on there!)

1 comments:

Nyssa said...

So nice to see your beautiful face offering awesome suggestions. I'm going to have a hard time picking!

Hope you're doing well.