11 February 2009

Coming to London

I'm not sure how many of my London based friends read this blog but I might as well mention my visit here too.
 
Andy's band Pythia (http://www.pythiamusic.com) have a gig on Saturday 28th March at the Camden Underworld.  You're more than welcome to come to this; send me a message and I might be able to sort some kind of guestlist out.  We're then staying (somewhere) that night and going to see Kamelot and Dream Evil on Sunday evening.  This means, apart from the possible hangover, I have very little to do during the day on the Sunday and want to meet up with friends and quite possibly knit.  The only thing I definitely want to do as well is go to the Socktopus shop as I missed the opening.  Let me know if you're around and want to meet up.
 
Oh, and if you're ever up in Manchester, let me know!

2 comments:

erqsome said...

I will!

HeyYeah said...

I'd love to meet up (if I don't have to work) . It'd be lovely to see you again.