01 February 2009

Twittering

So, I succumbed. I got a Twitter account. I'm still not sure why but if you want, you can follow me on there. Or let me know you're on there. I'm Perversia or you can click on the think on the right.

I'm sorry about the lack of updates but I've been super busy since my mum broke her shoulder. I've been knitting, of course and am a good way through the first Socktopus club package of the year. My Swallowtail is also getting there, although the rows are pretty long now so it takes forever! My Evangeline fingerless gloves are finished and I love them. They were such a quick knit and the Manos Silk Blend looks lovely with the cables. They do fall down a little but I can cope with that!



Lots of people may have seen my new profile pic around. It's from a shoot I did for a upcoming website and I had a lot of fun, although I did feel like death that day. For those of you who don't know, I have done a little bit of modelling before, although I stopped when I was doing my PGCE and decided that I would take it back up again but not go out of my way looking for work. Kate approached me and I'm bloody glad; I love playing dress up!





In other photography related news, I decided to join the Project 52 group on Flickr. The idea is to post one photo a week but I can't even just about manage that! It's fun though.

And the house is still stalled for now. We're waiting on the mortgage offer to see what work has to be done first and then we shall be conversing with solicitors. How fun!

Right, I'm off to try and have a productive day of ironing, even though I'd quite like to stay here in bed and knit. I suppose I can plan my next WIP. Stripy socks for Andy (Masonic lodge or a vintage rib?), some knee high socks for me or maybe something for Mantaj? ((but what!?!?) And maybe I should buy more jumper yarn!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Have also succumbed to the twitter madness! Just clicked to follow you

Alice said...

I saw your changed ravatar and was going to email you to say how stunning it was - those are great shots, you must have had so much fun.

tiffibug said...

I just wanted to say I love your pinup photos! They are fantastic. My hubby is a photographer and said whoever did these shots is a great photographer. You look amazing!

Shine said...

holy hotness!