31 July 2009

Busy, Busy...

...but not so much at work! I've had a relatively quiet week, surprisingly. It's all going to get a little mental next week and then I'm off for a few days. Not much planned; taking the cat to the vet, seeing Harry Potter and I've got a photoshoot booked but hopefully I'll get some time to relax too.

This weekend is pretty busy though; I'm off to London for my friends house party and I'm going to try and see the Loumms girls at the Urban Village Fete and I'm hoping to see Cakemix and the other iKnit folk gritting the tunnel. But I'm not sure wheat Sunday holds in store. Anyone fancy brunch with me? Or suggest something for me to do for a few hours before I meet Andy after his Pythia rehearsal.

And then there's the planning to be done for the vaguely proper September holiday. Still no idea where to go or what to do. And I'll probably just spend the entire time trying to finish the slowest socks in the world for me dad's 60th! Must get to Sheffield and see Justine though!

0 comments: