24 July 2009

Not Enough Time

There's never enough hours in the day. As much as I love work, I do wish I could spend my hours on my knitting instead sometimes. I have a Ravelry queue bursting with project waiting to jump onto my needles, a stash bursting full of yarn that is begging to be knit, WIPs and hibernations lurking in my knitting bag and a head full of ideas that want to be designed and created. The last one is the worst for me as I long to get the items done and the patterns produced but at the same time don't want to neglect all the things I know I have a yarn and pattern combination ready for so all I have to do is knit to have something finished, ready to wear or give away. Oh how I long for the winter nights to snuggle up and spend my evenings knitting. It seems so much easier when it's not still light outside!

1 comments:

cherie... said...

aw...just take it outside with you!
hopefully see you this weekend honey - miss you xxx